Last Updated: 12/16/2013
- Information Collection. BSAM may collect information from you at several different points and in different ways on this Site. You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself other than the information that you automatically provide us (discussed below).
- Types of information. BSAM collects Non-personal Information through the Site. “Non-personal Information” is information that does not identify you individually (such as group demographics) or does not permit a direct association with an individual. It may include information derived from Personal Information (defined below) that has been removed from unique identifiers or is otherwise depersonalized or combined with information about other users to form aggregated data. BSAM also collects contact information from you through the Site. This may include Personal Information, though BSAM requests your work-related contact information. “Personal Information” includes your personally identifiable information including first and last name together with email address, mailing address, telephone number or additional contact information. To the extent Non-personal Information is associated with Personal Information, the combination is treated as Personal Information.
- Information you provide to BSAM. In order to take advantage of soliciting business from BSAM through the Site, you may be asked to complete an online registration. When you register online, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including but not limited to your name, work address, work email address and similar information. This allows us to contact you in connection with your interest in doing business with BSAM.
- Amendments. This Site ignores “do-not-track” notices from browsers and other “do-not-track” mechanisms. BSAM does not engage in online behavior tracking practices from this Site.
- COPPA. BSAM does not knowingly collect Personal information from children under the age of 13 on the Site. If BSAM discovers that any registration is made by a child under the age of 13, such registration will be immediately and permanently canceled and removed from the Site, with or without notice.
- Information Use and Disclosure. BSAM uses and shares the information you provide us and the information we automatically collect from you in accordance with this Section. BSAM does not place any restrictions on the use or disclosure of Non-personal Information.
- General Purpose. BSAM’s primary goal in collecting information from you is to evaluate potential business relationships between the vendor you represent and BSAM or its affiliates. BSAM may use information you share with us or that we collect from you, including your Personal Information, to evaluate the vendor you represent (and to allow BSAM’s affiliates to do the same), to determine whether to engage the services of the vendor you represent (and to allow BSAM’s affiliates to do the same), to improve BSAM’s vendor management efforts, improve, administer, customize, and/or maintain the Site’s content and/or layout, for system administration and troubleshooting purposes, to build relationships with you and other users, to manage transactions, correspond with you about the interest in working with BSAM, and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site.
- Affiliates and service providers. BSAM may share your Personal Information with its affiliated entities to enable them to make the same use of it that BSAM makes of it. BSAM may share your Personal Information with third party service providers that perform services to or for BSAM or on BSAM’s behalf, solely for purposes of providing such services.
- California. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email], call us toll free at [toll free number], or write us at [street address].
- Data Security.
- Safeguards. This Site incorporates various physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Access to your Personal Information is restricted. Only IT managers of BSAM and its affiliates and their service providers who need access to your Personal Information to perform a specific job are granted access to your Personal Information. The servers where BSAM stores your personal information are kept in a secure environment protected by a firewall.
- Caution. While BSAM has taken precautions to safeguard your Personal Information, BSAM cannot guarantee complete security because complete security does not presently exist on the Internet. You acknowledge and agree that BSAM shall not be liable for any security breach that results from causes or events that are beyond BSAM’s control (such as acts of God, hacking, terrorism, power outages, defects in third party security products and services, your own acts and omissions, and other similar events beyond BSAM’s control).
- Managing Your Personal Information. Upon your request, BSAM will (a) remove your Personal Information from BSAM's database (which might delete your submission through the Site or prevent BSAM from communicating with you about it); or (b) correct or update your Personal Information; provided, however, that BSAM may decline requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort or would be extremely impractical, or otherwise to the extent allowed by applicable law. You can submit a request that BSAM remove, correct or update your personal information by contacting BSAM via the information posted on the "Contact Us" section of this Site.