Apr 28 , 2021 Nashville, Tenn.
Firestone Ag Releases New Maxi-Tri X™ Rubber Agricultural Tracks
- Firestone Maxi-TRI X rubber tracks are designed with large surface for optimized tread life.
- Maxi-TRI X tracks include Firestone’s Pro-Edge design to help prevent damage from bending and stress.
- Firestone Maxi-TRI X tracks are developed to minimize soil compaction while promoting traction, mud clean-out and reduced mud lift-up.
Firestone Ag, a business of Bridgestone Americas, Inc. (Bridgestone), today announced the launch of a new line of agricultural rubber tracks. Designed to work with the Case IH Quadtrac® series of tractors, the Firestone Maxi-TRI X™ rubber track is engineered at 32-inches wide and offers a large tread surface to help maximize tread life in the field. Optimized for performance in a variety of soil conditions, the Maxi-TRI X features a reliable design with excellent traction while minimizing compaction and ground disturbance.
“Today’s agricultural practices have significantly shifted how farmers operate equipment in the field each season,” says Tony Orlando, president, Firestone Ag. “We’ve adapted by introducing new track technologies and product solutions that help farmers maximize their equipment’s horsepower and time in the field. The durability of the Maxi-TRI X helps meet the demands of today’s high-horsepower farm equipment while minimizing its impact to the soil.
Features of Firestone Maxi-TRI X agricultural rubber tracks include:
- A 32-inch wide tread surface helps to maximize tread wear life and minimize soil compaction.
- Firestone’s Pro-Edge design offers a thick edge optimized to help avoid damage due to stress and bending.
- A double-angled tread bar support and asymmetrical tread wall help promote traction, mud clean-out, and minimize mud lift-up.
Learn more about the Firestone Maxi-TRI X rubber track line by visiting https://commercial.firestone.com/en/agriculture/product/maxi-trix or by contacting your local Firestone Ag certified dealer.
About Bridgestone Americas, Inc.:
Nashville, Tennessee-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader providing sustainable mobility and advanced solutions. Bridgestone Americas develops, manufactures and markets a diverse portfolio of original equipment and replacement tires, tire-centric solutions, mobility solutions, and other rubber-associated and diversified products that deliver social value and customer value. Guided by its global corporate social responsibility commitment, Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone is dedicated to shaping a sustainable future of mobility and improving the way people move, live, work and play.