Sep 25, 2012 Las Vegas, NV
Bridgestone Mining Solutions unveiled at MinExpo
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions (BCS), a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, now offers a suite of products and services designed to increase a mine's productivity, and reduce their costs with a constant regard to safety .
Bridgestone Mining Solutions (BMS) combines tire sales and repair with tire management and retreading to address every phase of a mine's tire-related needs.
"In talking to our mining customers, they told us what they need most is support in keeping their people and their work environment safe, help with increasing productivity, and assistance in driving costs out of their operations," said Kurt Danielson, President, Bridgestone Commercial Solutions. "Although tires are our main product, we realize that service is key to increasing our customers' uptime. BMS is a response to what our customers wanted and needed: a total solution that speaks to each phase of tire life, helping them save money and increase productivity."
Bridgestone Mining Solutions include:
- Tire sales—offering world class tires with proven performance utilizing the latest technology.
- Consultation and support—offering a range of services in North America, assisting with everything from strategic planning to technical support.
- Repairs—seven repair centers are located throughout North America
- Rims & Wheels—offering a number of rims and wheels, in addition to the line of underground mining wheels we manufacture
- Tire Management—Tracking tires, rims, retreads, repairs —our whole suite of solutions—to provide best-in-class reporting
- Retreading & Sustainability—Environmental responsibility is a fundamental part of our business model. We offer retreading as a recycling solution and hope to announce further innovations in the near future.
- B-TAG-our newest solution— a tire temperature and pressure monitoring system that helps automate a mine´s tire maintenance practices.
For more information on Bridgestone Mining Solutions, visit the Bridgestone Mining Solutions page or the Bridgestone MinExpo booth, #8417.