Feb 14, 2019 Nashville, tenn.
Bridgestone Americas celebrates recipients of the Bridgestone Americas Awards at ceremony in Nashville
On Monday, February 11, Bridgestone Americas leaders and employe3es gathered at the Tennessee State Museum to celebrate recipients of the Bridgestone Americas Awards. The Bridgestone Americas Awards are an awards program that recognizes outstanding employee ideas, projects and activities that exemplify our corporate social responsibility global commitment, Our Way to Serve, within five categories: Achievement, Mobility, People, Environment and Management Fundamentals.
This year's award recipients were:
- In the Achievement category: teams from Bridgestone Retail Operations (BSRO) for Outside Purchasing Automation; Credit First National Association (CFNA) for Project NexGen; Bridgestone Argentina for the Bridgestone App.
- In the Mobility category: Bridgestone Brazil's Traffic Education team for the #WeAreTheTraffic Project.
- In the People category, we recognized BSRO for the Driving Great Futures partnership with the Boys and Girls Club of America (BGCA).
- In the Environment category: Bridgestone Americas for the Chestnut Mountain land donation project; Joliette for its Cooling Towers technology.
- Finally, in the Management Fundamentals category: Bridgestone Americas was recognized for the Code of Conduct and the Sustainable Procurement Policy implementation in the Americas.
Congratulations to all our winners!