Supplier Diversity Qualifications
To qualify as a diversity supplier of Bridgestone Americas, your business must be certified as one or more of the following:
- Minority-owned Business enterprise (MBE)
- Non-Minority Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Registered with the Small Business Administration (SBA) as a Small Business Certified, Small Disadvantaged Business, Hub-Zone Small Business, Veteran-owned Small Business, or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Bridgestone Americas accepts certification only from the following organizations and their regional affiliates:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) www.nmsdc.org
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) www.wbenc.org
- Small Business Administration (SBA) www.sba.org
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in establishing a business relationship with Bridgestone Americas, please take a few moments to visit our Supplier Registration Portal (supplier registration tool) and establish your Bridgestone Supplier Passport profile. This will allow us to better understand your firm’s capability and experience. Since Bridgestone buyers throughout our group locations will have the ability to review and evaluate your company for potential business opportunities, it is important to include all of your company’s capabilities and certifications. An incomplete profile may hinder capability searches. Once you have registered, you can access the portal any time to update your profile. Note that a company will be contacted only if its capability profile matches a current procurement need.
The Bridgestone Americas Standard Terms and Conditions and Supplier Code of Conduct apply to all purchases made by Bridgestone Americas, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
- To review the Bridgestone Americas Standard Terms and Conditions, please click here. For an archive of previous Terms and Conditions, please click here.
- To review the Bridgestone Americas Supplier Code of Conduct, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in establishing a business relationship with Bridgestone Americas and we look forward to receiving your information and potentially working with you.